Adshares in nature!

Hey,
Today I would like to introduce you to my idea related to promoting the Adshares project and reaching a larger community.

Title: My idea is to take the project outside and create an outdoor event in a place where many young people gather. A good opportunity for this may be e.g. Juwenalia or other outdoor events for students or e.g. family picnics. During such an event, Adshares can open its stand with a project presentation, VR glasses, several computers and show new people the metaverse, decentraland and the Adshares project.

Motivation:
With the people presented above, it will be possible to reach a large number of people at a young age who should be interested in such novelties. An event in this form will be a very pleasant form of getting acquainted with the project during other interesting activities. For people who are in a given place, it will certainly be a surprise and something worth checking out. At the same time, I believe that it will attract new people to the Adshares community who have not previously had contact with the crypto and metaverse.

Specification:
The tools that will be needed to create such an event are certainly a few computers, monitors that can be taken from the office. Advertising banners will come in handy (this time in the real world :slight_smile: ) additionally leaflets promoting the project, tables, chairs, fudge, pens.
In addition, for 10-20 people who register on the site and create their account, you can distribute a prize of $ 300 ADS in total.

Milestones:
To implement this idea, you need the team’s willingness to go outside. When it comes to manpower, 3-4 people from the team are enough, additionally advertising and promotional materials such as fudge, pens, stickers, $ADS tokens.

Timeline:
The events would take place in the summer. If the idea catches on, you can organize several such meetings during the season.

Cost: around $1000

Risks: It may be the weather.

Yes or No?