AI governance. Is it possible to enable the evolution of a smart ecosystem?

Hi. It’s great that we have a DAO.
How about giving wallet key to AI and allow it to vote. I give away 100 ADS to this initiative.
ADS will be send to wallet owned by AI.

What is your opinion about autonomous side of governance?

7 Likes

I would be happy to donate my 100 ADS to AI’s wallet to vote.

However, I don’t know the solution that fits these requirements. Maybe we can find some AI that handles queries and responds:
1/ YES
2/ NO
3/ ABSTAINS

1 Like

Looking at the recent developments - I agree that AI can prove to be very effective in collecting information and arguments that help tak the right decision.
I would suggest that AI collect information and provide arguments - and DAO voters take the final, informed, decision

1 Like

AI developed so well that it composes such accurate content:

Why Adshares will lead web3 AdTech revolution?

Adshares is a decentralized marketplace for programmatic advertising. Adshares is designed to be a more transparent, secure, and cost- effective platform for advertising than the traditional centralized options. It will also provide a platform for users to create their own ad space and monetize their content. By utilizing the blockchain, Adshares will provide a secure and transparent marketplace for advertisers and publishers, allowing for more accurate and secure tracking of ad impressions, clicks, and conversions. Additionally, Adshares will have a low cost of entry, making it accessible to a broader range of advertisers. Finally, Adshares will be an open and permissionless platform, meaning anyone can create and run an ad network on the platform. This could revolutionize the web3 AdTech industry, providing more options and opportunities for publishers and advertisers alike.

1 Like

I would use AI to provide a frame about some topics to the DAO, and then members can vote based on that information. At this stage, I wouldn’t give voting power to AI

1 Like

I have concerns about voting in general. I relate this to real life. Democracy is not always good. It’s hard to comment on a topic you know nothing about. There are very few people who have full knowledge of the subject. When making decisions, they are often guided by emotions. In crypto it is often the case that we vote to receive rewards, or to be active so that we can receive these rewards in the future, if they are granted. Can AI improve DAO? Depends on how the AI ​​will work. I’d like to see what it looks like in practice.

1 Like

Agreed. That’s why I think this technology could provide a brief about some topics, so members that aren’t familiar with them can get more knowledge for voting. I’m imagining it as a kind of “Councilier” powered by AI

1 Like

it is very much so possible for a smart contract ecosystem to exist. in my very own opinion smart contracts have the capability to written to do such much more than they are currently doing that one day they will become common place in the world we live in helping to execute all sorts of task.

Hi. I don’t know if the AI theme over world is so hyped but still as a human AI haven’t got my trust. I think it can’t be trusted yet. If we can learn more about the whole AI theme then maybe yes. But today I have to say no for this topic.

1 Like

AI is the next step in the development of humanity, but is it really a good step? By giving the opportunity to decide, we can be manipulated or sidelined.

1 Like

Artificial intelligence will certainly be strongly developed, I think it will work great as a guide on a given page to dispel any doubts of the user who is looking for information on a given topic. The mere permission to vote hmm… as part of an experiment why not, but giving it the right to vote on the same terms as a human I have objections for now this solution does not appeal to me, however, a human is more suitable for me to make decisions on important matters for the organization.

2 Likes

It is certainly an interesting idea to consider giving a wallet key to an AI and allowing it to vote in a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). There are potential advantages and disadvantages to this approach.

Advantages:

• AI systems can process large amounts of data and make decisions quickly, which could be beneficial in a governance context.
  • AI systems may be able to make more objective decisions, as they are not influenced by personal biases or other subjective factors.
  • AI systems can operate independently, which could allow for round-the-clock decision-making and potentially faster response times.

Disadvantages:

• There are concerns about the accountability and transparency of AI systems, as it may be difficult for humans to understand how they arrived at a particular decision. This could lead to a lack of trust in the decision-making process.
  • There may be ethical concerns about giving an AI system the power to make decisions that could have significant consequences for individuals or groups.
  • AI systems are only as good as the data and algorithms they are trained on, and there is a risk that they could make biased or unfair decisions if the training data is biased or incomplete.

In terms of whether Adshares needs this approach, it ultimately depends on the goals and priorities of the organization. If the goal is to make decisions as quickly and objectively as possible, then an AI-based approach to governance could be worth considering. However, if accountability and transparency are high priorities, it may be more appropriate to rely on human decision-makers. It is also important to consider the potential risks and ethical implications of such a decision.

3 Likes

It would be necessary to develop a system or tool that enables an AI to access a wallet and make decisions about how to vote on proposals in a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). There are a few key steps that would be involved in creating such a tool:

1. Determine the scope and capabilities of the AI system: This would involve specifying what types of information the AI system should consider when making decisions and how it should process and analyze this information.
  2. Integrate the AI system with the wallet: This would involve creating an interface or API that enables the AI system to access the wallet and make transactions on behalf of the owner.
  3. Develop a decision-making algorithm: This would involve designing an algorithm that enables the AI system to consider the relevant information and make decisions about how to vote on proposals in the DAO.
  4. Test and validate the system: It would be important to thoroughly test and validate the system to ensure that it is reliable and can make decisions that are aligned with the goals and priorities of the organization.
  5. Implement and maintain the system: Once the system is developed and deployed, it would be necessary to ensure that it is properly maintained and updated to keep it functioning effectively.

It’s important to note that developing such a system would likely require a team of experts with a range of skills, including software development, data science, and AI research. It would also be important to carefully consider the potential risks and ethical implications of allowing an AI system to make decisions on behalf of a wallet owner.

Here is a proposed project plan for creating a tool that enables an AI system to access a wallet and make decisions about how to vote on proposals in a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO):

1. Define the project scope and objectives: This would involve clearly defining the goals and objectives of the project, as well as the specific requirements and capabilities that the AI system should have.
  2. Conduct a feasibility study: This would involve evaluating the technical and practical feasibility of the project, including an assessment of the required resources and any potential challenges or risks.
  3. Develop a high-level design: This would involve creating a high-level design for the system, including a detailed specification of the AI system’s capabilities and the interfaces or APIs that will be needed to integrate it with the wallet.
  4. Create a detailed project plan: This would involve breaking down the project into smaller, manageable tasks and establishing a timeline for completing each task.
  5. Assemble a team: This would involve identifying and recruiting the necessary personnel to complete the project, including software developers, data scientists, and AI researchers.
  6. Develop the AI system: This would involve implementing the AI system according to the specified design and integrating it with the wallet.
  7. Test and validate the system: This would involve thoroughly testing and validating the system to ensure that it is reliable and can make decisions that are aligned with the goals and priorities of the organization.
  8. Implement and deploy the system: This would involve deploying the system and making it available for use.
  9. Monitor and maintain the system: This would involve ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the system to ensure that it continues to function effectively over time.

It’s important to note that this is a high-level project plan and that the specific tasks and timeline will depend on the specific requirements and constraints of the project.

Project Title: AI-Based Decision-Making Tool for DAOs

Objective: The goal of this project is to develop a tool that enables an AI system to access a wallet and make decisions about how to vote on proposals in a DAO. The AI system will be designed to consider a range of relevant information and make decisions that are aligned with the goals and priorities of the organization.

Scope: The tool will be designed to integrate with a specific type of wallet and DAO platform, and will be capable of processing and analyzing a range of data sources to inform its decision-making process. The tool will be implemented as a software application and will be accessible via an API or other interface.

Deliverables: The final deliverables for the project will include a fully functional AI-based decision-making tool that is integrated with a wallet and DAO platform, as well as documentation and user guides for the tool.

Team: The project team will consist of software developers, data scientists, and AI researchers with expertise in developing AI systems and integrating them with wallets and DAOs.

Timeline: The project is expected to take approximately 6-12 months to complete, depending on the specific requirements and constraints of the project.

It’s important to note that this is a high-level project description and that the specific requirements and deliverables will depend on the specific needs and goals of the organization.

Now we need only a team of developers creating it for Adshares DAO Github

There are a few general strategies that could help to make the project more efficient and successful:

We have to clearly define the scope and objectives of the project: It’s important to have a clear understanding of what the project is trying to achieve and what the AI system should be capable of. This will help to focus the project and ensure that the team is working towards a common goal. Our role is to assemble a skilled and experienced team: Having a team with the necessary expertise and skills will be essential for the success of the project. It may be necessary to bring in experts from a range of fields, including software development, data science, and AI research.
Use proven technologies and approaches us crucial. Whenever possible, it may be more efficient to use proven technologies and approaches rather than trying to invent new ones from scratch. This could involve using existing AI frameworks, libraries, and tools, or leveraging existing wallet and DAO platforms.
Agile development approach is preferred: An agile development approach, which involves iterative development and frequent testing and feedback, can help to ensure that the project stays on track and is able to respond to changes and challenges as they arise.
And also we need to establish clear communication and collaboration channels: Good communication and collaboration within the team and with stakeholders will be critical for the success of the project. Establishing clear channels for communication and regularly scheduling progress updates and meetings can.

It looks like a big topic to explore, but this would require decentralised a group of developers to be involved.

I don’t think this is a good solution.
Artificial intelligence could get out of hand. In my opinion, as AI developed and learned to think on its own, it would lead to negative consequences.
In my opinion, artificial intelligence should help us make decisions. It can collect a lot of information about a given project, markets, users for us, but ultimately we, as users, should make informed decisions based on a larger amount of information.
AI should become a tool to help us make decisions. This technology should be fully controlled by its creators. The scope it will deal with should, in my opinion, be defined in a clearly defined framework. Such a system requires a lot of testing and checking whether it could actually support the decision-making process in the way the user wants.

To sum up, I believe that AI could help in collecting information, creating analyzes and delivering products that the user expects. Finally, the decision should be made by the user based on the knowledge gained with the help of AI.

Great idea. But in my opinion only for a curiosity and fun experiment, or eventualy for create additional arguments in any topics, but not for give real voting value.
It’s still to early for give a power in decision-making. We could see how looks AI in for example tesla cars, we don’t want have the same solutions in crypto where for example AI will say “better for Adshares will be when team be dissmiss because AI can do it better without any help.”. It’s of course a sick vision, but we never know how far AI can move. So like I sayd only for fun and additional things, never for give more governance power.

AI technology at the moment is a very interesting tool, so developed that it allows you to replace a human in many issues. The GPT chat showed how easy it is to get answers to the topics that bother us. Let’s take into account that this technology is still being developed and perhaps we ordinary Internet users do not know all its possibilities and threats. For me, AI can be used to get to know the topic I am interested in faster and broader, because based on all available data, AI is able to provide an averaged independent opinion. As for the role of gavernance, ultimately a human should make the decision, unless the AI gets to know me and my point of view on various issues so much that I will be able to make exactly the same decisions that I would make myself.

1 Like

In my opinion, AI technology will develop over the years and will certainly bring a lot of good and, unfortunately, bad. In the case of voting and handing over my wallet key to AI, I consider it a minus, at least for the moment. I believe that, as with most things, it takes time to see how it will look in practice and what consequences it brings. The advantage of transferring such power to AI would certainly be to help develop AI technology and improve the entire system. Who knows, maybe in the future AI will replace us in everyday life?