Title: Implementation of Adshares Token (ADS) as a Payment Option on E-commerce Platforms
Intro: This proposal suggests implementing Adshares Token (ADS) as a payment option on e-commerce platforms. The objective is to promote the adoption of ADS, increase its usability and value, and create a new revenue stream for the Adshares ecosystem.
Motivation: Adshares Token (ADS) is a core component of the Adshares ecosystem, and its adoption is crucial for the success of the project. By implementing ADS as a payment option on e-commerce platforms, we can increase its utility and make it more accessible to users. This will create demand for ADS and ultimately increase its value, benefiting the entire Adshares community. Additionally, it will create a new revenue stream for the Adshares ecosystem, which can be used to fund future development and expansion.
Specification: To implement ADS as a payment option on e-commerce platforms, we will need to develop an API that allows merchants to accept ADS payments. The API should be easy to integrate, secure, and scalable to accommodate a large number of transactions. The API should also support real-time conversion of ADS to fiat currency, allowing merchants to receive payments in their preferred currency.
- Develop an API for ADS payments that is easy to integrate and secure.
- Integrate the API with popular e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento.
- Develop a user-friendly interface for merchants to manage ADS payments and convert them to fiat currency.
- Promote the adoption of ADS as a payment option among e-commerce merchants.
- API development: 2 months
- Integration with e-commerce platforms: 3 months
- User interface development: 1 month
- Promotion: ongoing
- API development: $50,000
- Integration with e-commerce platforms: $30,000
- User interface development: $10,000
- Promotion: $20,000/year
Risks: The main risks associated with implementing ADS as a payment option on e-commerce platforms are the lack of adoption by merchants and the potential for fraud. To mitigate these risks, we will need to invest in promotion and develop robust fraud prevention measures, such as KYC/AML checks and real-time transaction monitoring.